Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sweet Moments

A couple of years ago, Mike and I heard a song by Tim McGraw named My Little Girl and decided that it was "daddy's song" to Avery. The kids love it, although we haven't really pushed the song on them, its just on a disc in our car. After a while, Jake started asking constantly for "daddy's song" to be played over and over again. It is just now that I realized that he actually thinks DADDY is singing the song. Yesterday, the intro started playing and he said," Mommy, why isn't he singing?"
I said, "He will!" when he started Jake yelled, "there's daddy!"
I said, "Honey, that isn't Daddy singing, it is Tim McGraw!"
He said, "Mommy, you silly! That is DADDY singing!"
Too funny! I will venture to say that we both wish Mike sang like Tim McGraw!

No comments: