Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Sweetest Thing (Part 2)

We have had a nasty colds going around the past week or so and last night Jake was having a massive coughing fit around 12:30. So, before he was fully awake, I gave him some cough medicine and a sippy cup of cold water.
He briefly opened his eyes and said "That's yummy"
I said "What honey?"
He said "That's yummy water, Mommy" he then sat up and gave me the biggest kiss!
Then, right back to sleep.
Soo sweet! I cuddled up next to him and slept there all night!

Then today, we were on our way to my inlaws house when Avery, who notices EVERYTHING said
"Mommy, did you know that papaw isn't wearing his medicine bracelet any more? He's all better!"
I said, "I know, isn't God good?
She said, "Mommy, he is the goodest!"

I love this time in my life!

No comments: