Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello friends!
As many of you may know, about 3 years ago, I decided to retire from my job as a hairdresser at DL Lowry Hairspa to stay at home with my kids. I have continued, to a very small degree, to style and care for close family members and friends’ hair while I have been at home.

Many of you have asked if I do hair at home, if I would be interested in doing yours, etc., over the years and my response has always been less than responsive. Know that the reason has never been out of lack of confidence or willingness to do so, but rather out of uneasiness of propitiating the image of a kitchen sink hairdresser. I have always been proud of being a stylist. Enjoyed the fashion industry and thoroughly enjoyed making people feeling like great about themselves. I love having a relaxing space for people to go where it is all about them. Giving my clients a short time of peace and quiet where the only thing for them to do is sit back and enjoy. Allow it to be, if only for a few moments, all about them.

In saying all of that, I have now been presented with a unique opportunity to share in a booth rent space in Carmel at Halo Salon. This really seems like a great opportunity for me to dip my feet back into the industry that I have been in for so many years, so that I can work a little and still be at home with my kids the majority of the time. With that being said, I am sending this to you to let you all know that I will have time in an actual salon (no more kitchen sink hair!) I hope that you will join me there if you’d like, or if not, refer people to me that are looking for someone new for themselves.

My tentative price list is as follows:
· Haircut (wash, blow dry, style) - $35
· Color or Highlight- $50
· Foils added w/ color- $5.00/foil
· Kids cuts-$17
· Men’s cut- $25

You can schedule @ 414-9391 or email me @ heather.halosalon@gmail.com

1 comment:

KIM :-) said...

YEA for you! :-) I wish we still lived up there! :-D