Friday, April 11, 2008

No More Paci-Wire


Yesterday after naps I decided that our precious boy no longer needed his paci-wire, as he calls it! WOW!!! To whoever reads this post and thinks it is cruel to take things like this away when they are little, I strongly disagree! It is so much easier when they are little! When they are 2 years old and can tell you how sad they are..that is cruel! I held him as he cried for 2 hours straight, I watched him as he threw himself on the floor, I laughed as he sang " I love my Paci, oh yes I do..." (yes, he really sang that). I have heard all of the ideas people have, have a paci-party and send them off with balloons, cut the tips off, give them to a baby, etc. and that is what my intention was. But yesterday when I asked for him to give it to me and he wouldn't. I decided it was time.

For those who know me, this is not a surprise. I will procrastinate for a long time, but when I decide to do something.. Watch out.. No one is safe.

If I could only decide to eat healthy. If I could only decide to exercise-every day. Maybe someday.

I have to go...another round of crying is starting. Pray for us! He is really sooo sad! :(

No comments: