Saturday, September 20, 2008

A long, long time!

I have really been bad at not blogging lately and I have no excuses! We haven't been busier than usual or traveling the world, just normal life in the good house!

Mike started his MBA a couple of weeks ago. We are really excited about that, it is something that he has always wanted to do and we figured why not now? He only goes 1 night a week for the next 2 years and then he will be finished. I am really glad that he has this opportunity and is following his dream. I could not go back to school at this point, I have no desire! So good for him!

Avery and Jake are doing well, they started school the beginning of Sept at Centennial Bible School, and they LOVE it! They are learning soo much! Not only are they learning alot about letters, numbers, shapes, sharing etc.. all the normal stuff that they go to preschool for, but they are learning bible stories!!! You should hear Jake tell you about Baby Moses being put in a basket and then he "floats" and Jesus took care of him until a nice lady took care of him! Too cute!!! They are really seem to "understand" the stories! I love it! I love that they are surrounded by people who teach them to live in our world for our saviour. That the rules we enforce are because that is what Jesus wants. How the bible stories apply to our daily lives. They are very happy there!

I have had a pretty good summer although over the past few days I have had a pretty weird and to be honest concerning headache/virtago/ dizzy spells. I can't really explain it and I am in no pain, I just don't know what is going on. I will figure it out though. No worries!

I will try to do better at keeping up!

No comments: