Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Wedding and a New Bike

On April 18th the kids and I went to London, KY for my cousin, Jarrod's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and it was great to see family I don't get to see that often.
The kids played in dirt & gravel, "hunted coyotes" and thanked Jesus for "doing such a great job on the beautiful mountains" It was so cute!
One thing that constantly amazes me is seeing all of the little cousins playing together like they never missed a day. I think it is one of my favorite things about this age. They are old enough to remember each other and the only thing on their minds are playing like crazy. It is so cool how even extended family shares a bond with each other, even at early ages. I really look forward to seeing them all grow up together and hope that they will always be as close as they are now.

When we got home from Kentucky, Daddy had put together Jake's new bike..A "Speed" bike of course! KaChow!!!!

No comments: