Monday, June 2, 2008

The Sweetest Thing

Before I start this story, I will say, for the record, that there were 3 adults and 2 children that witnessed this event. Last Thursday Wanda, the kids and I went to Avon to visit my Aunt and cousins. While at lunch this is what happened:
Jake gets off of his seat and while I am in the middle of telling him to sit down until he is excused he comes to me, puts his hand on my knee and says "Mommy, you so pretty". Then he went and sat down.
My heart melted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have you ever heard anything so sweet? Everyone just busted out laughing, and then the jokes about how wrapped he has me, but seriously, who wouldn't be wrapped with a son who says things like that! I just had to share... The sweetest thing..

1 comment:

Julie said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that IS truly the sweetest thing!! I remember when Jakey was still a newborn and you would be holding him and he would look up at you and you could tell then that he just thought you were the most beautiful person in the world.... now he can tell you with his words :) Give that boy a kiss for me!!